I think "Murder in the Dark" is a fitting post title
to describe our Halloween festivities.
We probably played the game
20 times
in two nights!
Thank you to Dani Bree and Daron for re-introducing us to the blessed game!
I don't think I've played since I was in elementary school.
Boy have I been missing out!
It is a blast.
But first and foremost,
Happy Halloween.
(a little late)
Our Halloween festivities went a little something like this:
![]() |
| Introducing: The Fries (Frei's... get it?!) Thank you to our sister in law BreAnn for making, and letting us use these incredible costumes! |
Saturday night the Young's had us over for a
costume, dinner, games, and dessert party!
It was so fun to see all of our friends that we definitely
don't see enough of.
We laughed and chatted the entire night...
And played murder in the dark literally for
hours!
We also made delicious caramel apples.
They turned out amazing!
Thank you Dani Bree and Daron for a wonderful
Halloween Eve night!
On Sunday the Barker's had us over for an adorable
Halloween dinner party.
![]() |
| basketball player and a construction worker |
| everyone in character! |
Karly should be a professional party planner.
She had everything decorated perfectly,
and the food was delicious.
![]() |
| Matt, Blair, James |
![]() |
| Kars, Jess, Kourt, Me |
We played murder in the dark.
Again.
Are we 12 years old or what?!











cute post! halloween was definitely a success! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete--Shelby
Love the costumes!!
ReplyDeleteI need to job your memory a bit. Remember when we went to Lake Powell for my grade's Senior trip? We play murder in the dark EVERY night! I vividly remember you playing, and kicking major butt!
ReplyDeletehaha. the fries. :) so cute. you guys are adorable.
ReplyDeleteUMMMMM hello there!! blogging friend!!! this just made my day... wait did you say lets do lunch?? o great!!
ReplyDeleteThis is cute!!! So glad I have more blogging friends!
ReplyDelete