February 3, 2011

great friends.

It has been very nice to spend time with some of my best friends lately!

We all got together for Lindsay's 22nd birthday!
We ate at La Jolla Groves.
It was so much fun to celebrate with the birthday girl!

Pictures courtesy of Shelby Skousen Photography :)
We had the chance to get together again this week because Michelle came into town!
It is always great to see her.
We miss her and Aaron so much now that they live in Arizona.
We went to dinner at Macaroni Grill.
The food was delicious and the company was amazing!
I am so grateful for all of my friends.
Whether it be my...
-childhood friends
-high school friends
-college friends
-new married friends
-etc.
You all mean the world to me.
I love all of you more than you probably even realize.
Thank you for everything!

1 comment:

  1. awww I love this and I am SO glad I got to see you last week:) love ya

    ReplyDelete