May 22, 2011

Mom and dad come to town!

My parents came to town last week to visit us!
It was the best!
I was so excited they were coming down I literally had a count down going on... haha!
My dad had to do a little work down here so my mom decided to come with him.
It was great having them in town and I seriously wish they could come every week!
When they got here on Tuesday night and we went to dinner at The Pizza Factory.
After dinner we came home and went on a walk around our neighborhood.
It was a great night!
On Wednesday I had the day off of work so me and my mom got to have a day full of fun while the boys worked.
We:
-got pedicures
-ate lunch at the cutest restaurant-- Twenty Five Main
-walked through a few antique shops
-and of course... went shopping! :)
She is seriously the best.
We have so much fun together!
After my dad and Blair got off work we went and visited my uncle Bruce for a bit then they headed to the airport to go home.
I was soooo sad when they had to leave...
I wish they could have stayed forever!
I am already looking forward to the next time they come visit us.

Love you  mom and dad!
Thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment