I can't believe we have already been married for a year!
Time is seriously flying by...
I guess they are right when they say,
"Time flies when you are having fun!"
It has definitely been the happiest year of our lives.
We have loved every second of being married.
We have so many priceless memories.
Our wedding day was simply perfect.
It was fun to think back on all of the events of that day one year ago!
For our one year anniversary, we decided to do a little "staycation."
We had just gotten home from our big family vacation to NY,
so we weren't in a big hurry to leave town again so soon.
Blair surprised me and got us a suite at the Wyndham in St. George.
I was so surprised because I thought we were just going to stay home for the night.
But boy was I wrong...
cute Blair had everything all planned out.
He even got me the most gorgeous flowers!
And since it was our "paper" anniversary, I wrote him a little note!
First,
dinner at Anasazi Steak House.
Second,
frozen yogurt at Golden Spoon.
Third,
treats and a red box.
Fourth,
swim and hot tub!
Can you say a great night?!?
We loved our little "staycation."
It was the perfect way to celebrate our one year anniversary.
:)
Oh yeah...
the best part!
When we headed out to our car to head home we came out to this little surprise!
We were laughing so hard!
Driving home it felt like everyone was starring at us.
We have some seriously funny friends.
We love you Sky and Baye!
We continued our anniversary weekend by heading to the golf course with Skyler and Bailey.
It was my first time, and I loved it!
I don't have many pictures, because I forgot my camera.
I'll put more up when I get them from Bailey,
and give more details about golfing, and our night in Zions National Park!
Happy one year anniversary Blair!
Can't wait for infinity more.
:)














Who would write that on your truck....weirdos! I am glad you guys had a great anniversary. I cant believe its been a year!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! So romantic! Congrats on a great year guys :)
ReplyDelete