Last week Blair headed up to Spanish Fork for the majority of the week to go on the Elk Hunt.
Since he was going to be gone, I decided to head up to K-town to have a girls weekend!
So while we shopped, primped, crafted, etc...
My weekend was amazing.
We spent time:
-shopping in Park City
-getting massages
-decorating, crafting, and sprucing up the house
-finding cute baby stuff for Lando and Court
-eating treats
-playing games
-seeing Footloose
-etc.
I even got to go out to dinner with my high school girl friends on Thursday night!
It was great to be with them and to catch up on everything.
My mom really knows how to party!
We were so busy all weekend doing the funnest things.
I loved getting to have girl time with my mom and sisters.
It was much needed!!!
And hey...
Blair's week was wonderful as well.
I was very impressed!
All in all,
we both had a great time!
But we were very happy to be reunited at the end of the week!
:)












No comments:
Post a Comment