November 6, 2011

October fun!

This October/Halloween was filled with lots of fun activities!
A couple weeks ago we had our friends over for a little pumpkin carving party.
All the pumpkins looked so cute, and sadly I couldn't get my camera to take a very good picture of them! Dang it!
It was great to spend time with our friends, and their cute kids!
***
Then on the day before Halloween my mother in law had us all over to carve pumpkins!
Blake and Bre carved out a pumpkin, and put Brady in it! He looked so cute!
Robbin and Kent bought a bunch of funny accessories so we could take a Halloween picture all together! Everyone looked hilarious! We are lucky to have such a fun family!
We spent Halloween at home handing out candy!
It was great to see all of our little neighbor friends dressed up in their costumes.
Of course Brady came and visited us, and he was the cutest cow ever!
I had to dress up in a costume for work, so I made Blair throw on a wig and mask so that I wasn't the only one dressed up! haha!
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute Nicole! Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pic of Blake's baby in the pumpkin! So cute! Love all your pics!

    ReplyDelete