This last weekend we hurried up to Provo to meet our adorable new nephew!
We got a phone call from Landon at about 12:30 am on Thursday morning telling us that they were headed to the hospital to have the baby. From that moment on, we were SO anxious to meet the little guy. I don't think I slept a wink the whole night while Courtney was in labor. I was just too excited! Right after work on Friday we hurried up to Orem, hoping to make it to the hospital in time to see little Bradley before they took him to the nursery for the night.
We got there just in time and got to spend a very peaceful hour holding our new nephew.
He is truly perfect.
Lando and Court are already the most adorable parents. They just love their little guy so much! I don't understand how a flip just switches and you become parents... like it's the most natural thing in the world. I hope it's that easy for us someday :)
Anyways,
the weekend was spent:
- snuggling and loving on baby Bradley,
-visiting with cousins and my amazing Grandparents,
-hanging out with the Scurr family (who we absolutely love),
-spending quality time with my momma,
-the boys playing basketball at the RB,
-hanging out with my siblings
-hanging out with my siblings
-taking care of Lando and Court,
-and just being together to celebrate the new addition to our big family.
I cried when it was time to go back home.
Leaving is always hard...
but it was especially hard saying goodbye to sweet little Bradley.
I hope he knows how much his Aunt Colie loves him.
We can't wait to go up and visit again soon!!







Oh he is adorable!!!! Can't believe how fast time is going!! Tell them Congrats from us.... and snuggle him for me!!
ReplyDeleteOh my he is so dang cute!! Congrats on being an aunt, that's so fun!! Looks like a great weekend!
ReplyDelete