April 9, 2012

Life lately.

Life around the Frei home as been great lately.
We have been working like crazy, and definitely enjoying the warm St. George weather!
Blair has really been enjoying his work as a real estate agent, and is keeping plenty busy. 
I love my job, and gaining more responsibilities that are putting the skills I learned in college to work has been quite enjoyable! 
Not much is new around here, but we are looking forward to the up coming few weeks and months!
Here are a few random pictures from the last few weeks:
Enjoy!
-St. Patty's Day.
Green skirt. Green socks.
We had Stake Conference and got to shake Elder Oaks' hand!
 -Brock and Carolyn came to town!
It was great to see them, and to talk pregnancy with the mommy to be! So thrilled for them!
-Blair played in a football tournament and they won the championship! As a result they came home with big screen TVs! 
-Date night to Pizza Factory and to see Hunger Games.
We loved it!
-I took a quick trip home to see my family.
(As previously blogged about!)
 -This weekend my parents, Libby, and her two friends visited us in STG for a few days. It was fun to have them here in Dixie with us.
Dinner at Benjas!
-We are currently obsessed with the TV series, "Friday Night Lights."
If you haven't ever watched it, I recommend you do. 
Thank you Netflix for the hours and hours of entertainment you have provided us with!
-Hanging out with friends.
No matter what we do, we always seem to have a blast....
like when we played PIG all night on a mini basketball hoop!
-Loving spending time with family.
We are lucky to have such awesome siblings that live so close.
-Bekah's bridal shower.
Bev and Lauren threw the shower and it was truly gorgeous.
It was fun to mingle with friends, neighbors, and the bride to be.
We are so excited for Dallas and Bekah!
-Enjoying Easter!
Thanks mom and dad for the Easter present: red Toms! So cute!
Robbin and Kent set up a big scavenger hunt around town.
We were racing against Mitch/Cardin, and Blake/Bre.
It was such a blast!
These pearls were the surprise at one of the stops on the hunt!
The Easter Bunny left Blair a few treats! :)
Easter Sunday.
Well...
That's basically what we have been up to!
Life is good.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your green skirt!! And I'm also obsessed with Friday Night Lights!! You just have all the cutest clothes. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hair is really cute wavy! And I second that comment above: you have the greatest clothes! Hope we'll see you guys sometime sort of soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! I hope you don't find this too creepy of me.. SOOOO SORRY I can't help, but to ask where you got your SUPER CUTE turquoise and pearl necklace? I seriously have looked every where for one of those and I love that one. I found you through a mutual friend (I promise I didn't stalk you, just saw your really cute necklace on this post.) THANKS!!!! laylasnow1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys have been busy! It looks like life is great and you guys look so happy! Plus... A BIG SCREEN TV!? THAT IS AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete