April 7, 2012

A nice weekend at home.

Last weekend, I headed home for a quick weekend.
Blair had to stay in St. George for work, so I caught a ride home with my dear friend Anjuli.
We had a blast driving up, and chatting the whole way!
Being at home was very relaxing.
Saturday was a blast. We went to Paradise Bakery for lunch, the headed to the new City Center.
It exceeded my expectations. It was totally gorgeous. I loved it there! I can't wait to go back again soon.
While we were at City Center we got Gavin a bunch of stuff for his mission. It made it much more real to me that he is actually leaving, I am going to miss him like crazy. He is going to be the best missionary!
 We also found Libby a gorgeous dress for Prom. It was so much fun to help her try on dresses and then decide on the perfect one. 
I was so grateful to get to spend time with my parents as well. They are the best!
I also got to spend lots of time with Lando, Courtney, and baby Bradley. 
He is seriously perfect. I love snuggling him! I kinda felt bad because I totally hogged him all weekend. haha!
Saturday night I went over to Abby's house to meet her new little pup Tebbs. Ali was there as well with her dog Leo. Needless to say it was such a great night! 
Although it was a quick weekend, it was wonderful.
There is no place like home.
Isn't that the truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment