July 15, 2012

Family comes to town!

Landon, Courtney, Bradley, Jake, and Jordynn came to town a few weeks ago to visit!
It was such a great weekend. 
There was a lot of relaxing, swimming, hiking, eating out, goofing around, etc.
We also got to see Karly and sweet little Annie while they were here visiting before their big move to Charlotte. 
I am extremely grateful for the time we spent together! While I am sad they are living so far away now, I am very excited for them and their new adventure. I'm already looking forward to the next time they come to visit! 
The whole weekend was a total blast.
It was fun to mix friends with family, and to see all our of favorite people mesh so well! 
We love having family come visit...
Can't wait for next time!!
Hopefully it is sooner rather than later.
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment