This year we spent the 4th of July in Kaysville with my family.
We headed up north Tuesday after work, and I was so excited to get to spend the whole week at my parents.
When we arrived my mom had festive gift baskets on our dresser with the weeks itinerary.
We were in for a treat...
My parents had so many fun things planned!
When we arrived on Tuesday night we had a fun night at home.
Catching up, hanging out, and of course having a jam session with my dad.
The next morning was the 4th!
So we woke up and headed down to the K-Town parade.
There is nothing like Kaysville on the 4th... the streets are packed with people!
After the parade we headed to lunch at Taco Time, and then home to play some back yard volleyball! One of our very favorite traditions.
Lindsay and Grant came up to K-Town to celebrate with us for a few hours! I was so excited to see Linds. She is one of my best friends and I loved every second that we got to hang out!
After the volleyball tournament, we headed to Oak Ride Country Club for dinner and fireworks.
It was such a great 4th of July!
On Thursday we spent most of the day shopping at City Creek.
Courtney had to work, and the boys were golfing, so we brought Bradley along with us.
He is such a good baby, and loved shopping with his aunts and grandma!
The boys met up with us for a little bit, and then us girls headed down to Provo for a cousins girls night.
We ate at CPK, walked the mall, and then got Cold Stone.
I loved every minute. I am grateful to have cousins that feel like sisters!
Friday we relaxed in the morning, and I got to see a few of my high school friends and their babies!
Jill and Ryan stopped in for a quick visit, and we got to meet Hudson!
He is the cutest little guy! I loved him instantly! I like to think he loved his Aunt Nicole as well. :) We are hoping to go visit them in AZ soon!
Then I headed over to Jenny's house to visit her and Spencer, and to see Grayson and Jonah. They are the sweetest little family.
It is always nice to see my high school friends. I love how no matter how long it has been since we have seen each other, we pick right up where we left off!
In the afternoon we headed up to Park City.
We shopped at the outlets for a while, grabbed dinner from the classic Baja Cantina, and then rode the Alpine Coaster! It was a perfect night, but then sadly Blair had to go home so that he could work in St. George on Saturday morning. I was so sad to see him leave!
The scones were as good as they were in high school, and catching up with Ali was even better! I loved every minute, but unfortunately.... no pictures were taken.
After breakfast, the whole fam (minus Gav and Blair) headed to relax and swim at the country club.
It was heaven. That night we had plans to go up to Snow Basin for dinner and a hike, but it sadly got rained out. But we decided that a night at home sounded perfect. We got Cafe Rio, and then relaxed at home!
It was truly the best week. It was so nice to all be together. These times of being together are going to be very few and far between now... Kellen and Sarah are on their way to Dallas, and Landon and Courtney move to Phoenix next month.
Although it is sad to see everyone go their separate ways, it is nice to know that we will always cherish the time we spend together.
We have the greatest family in the world...
and I'm not biased or anything!
:)























Uh you forgot about meeting Hudson! ;) it was fun to see you guys!
ReplyDelete