Lake Powell was everything it's supposed to be:
-relaxing
-adventurous
-fun
-beautiful
-etc.
You get the point.
We had the best week at Powell with the Mitchell/Fowler/Sanders/Ossmen/Giles/Taggart clan. ha!
It was nice spending time with our family and closest family friends.
One of my favorite things about Powell is the constant stream of good conversations.
I like to call them, "Powell chats." They are just the best.
Before...
... after! haha!
As usual,
we played hard, ate delicious food, laughed our heads off, enjoyed good company, slept under the stars, and loved every minute of it.
Group hug after our cliff jump!
Really wishing we could fall asleep under that gorgeous sky tonight...
Until next year,
thanks for the good memories Lake Powell!



















Fun! You are looking great, BTW!
ReplyDeleteSOOO jealous! Love that place more than anything. If you ever need 2 more people do go, you know who to call ;) You 2 look fabulous and I'm glad you had a great week! Those chats at LP are the best. I miss them...
ReplyDeleteWe've never been but everyone says it is wonderful! We will have to go sometime soon! Looks like the best trip!!!
ReplyDelete