I love so many things about St. George, but I especially love that there is always fun things going on that bring friends to town!
The Marathon weekend is always a blast.
This year we had Tanner/Joey, and Michelle/Aaron come to stay with us.
Tanner ran the marathon, and the rest of us supported him!
We even had the honor of having Shelby stop in for the night on Friday.
She was en route to Vegas and crashed with us before continuing on her way Saturday morning.
It felt like old times...
sitting on my bed reminiscing, looking at good magazines, and chit chatting until the wee hours of the morning.
There is a special relationship that you build with your friends when you are roomies.
I am sure grateful for these dear roomies of mine.
Saturday morning was spent supporting Tan Man at the marathon....
(I loved introducing my college friends to my St. George best friend!)
and then relaxing until the boys headed to priesthood session.
That is when the real party started...
you know, just your typical girls night.
-Katy Perry Movie courtesy of Red Box
-Cruising around town in the convertible mini cooper blasting Justin Bieber
-Getting movie theater pop corn, just because it sounded good.
-Making pumpkin cookies
-Getting dirty DC's and DP's from Swig
-etc.
Definitely a night to remember.
(Unfortunately, no pictures were taken to document this epic night)
Sunday we relaxed, enjoyed home made breakfast during conference, and took a nice beach cruiser ride. The weather was gorgeous, and I like to think the St. George weather Gods knew that I was trying to convince my friends to move here someday. :)
***
It was an ideal weekend.
Perfect really.
Thank you friends for coming to town, we love you!
Come back any day.
Any time.
Our door is always open!






cuuuuute! I want to come back ASAP! I'm so glad I got to see you girls, even though it was much shorter than I was hoping. missing you all.
ReplyDelete