Last weekend I went to spend the weekend with Libby in K-Town!
My parents were both out of town: my mom in Romania, and my dad in Arizona for business...
so it was the perfect timing for a "sister weekend," as we called it.
It started Thursday night when I hopped on my plane to head to SLC.
Lib picked me up and we went straight to see the movie Pitch Perfect. We literally laughed our heads off, and we knew it was going to be a great weekend.
At about 3:00 in the morning, we decided to clip some of my old hair extensions in Libby's hair to see if we looked like twins.
We couldn't believe our eyes! We looked exactly alike. It was such a crack up... as everything usually is in the wee hours of the morning!
Friday we ran a million errands.
We got our new iPhone 5's all set up, bought cute cases, etc. It was quite the event. haha!
Friday night Ali hosted a little Halloween party!
Saturday my dad got home, and we headed down to Provo to watch him shoot his pre and post game shows for the BYU vs. Notre Dame game.
We also got to spend time with our Aunt Arlene and Uncle Mike who live back East. It was so fun seeing them!
After our day in Provo we headed home to SLC and went straight to Thriller for a little daddy daughter date.
It was incredible, as usual!
It was incredible, as usual!
Thriller was amazing and us girls loved spending the whole day with our Dad!
Sunday was Taylor Mitchell's farewell.
He was incredible.
Libby and I sang "How Great Thou Art," at the meeting.
I was so nervous. I'm glad I had my sister there to hold my hand the entire time and help my legs stop shaking!!!
It was such a great weekend.
I love spending time with my sister, who also happens to be my very best friend!!
Love you Libby!










No comments:
Post a Comment