November 10, 2013
Girls weekend.
This weekend a few of my best friends from high school came down to St. George for some girl time! We decided that it would be a no getting ready, sweats and t-shirts type of weekend. It was the best idea! We literally pulled an all nighter on Friday... I think we finally went to sleep at about 5:30. Haha! Saturday we slept in, did some shopping, hit up Swig for a sugar cookie and diet coke, then had dinner at Pizza Factory. We stayed up late again- chatting, watching documentaries, and eating junk food. The girls just left my house a few minutes ago and I already miss them. It was the perfect weekend! We will be doing another girls weekend asap, that's for sure. There is nothing like catching up on your best friends lives, discussing everything and anything, and feeling like even though times have changed-- our friendships haven't missed a beat. Thanks for the awesome weekend ladies, I'm already looking forward to next time. ❤️
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment