December 29, 2013

Merry Christmas from Mazatlan!

On Christmas we were docked in Mazatlan. We honestly had no expectations for this city, nor did we have any set plans! When we stepped off the boat, it didn't take long to get a plan in place with a local driver/tour guide. He took us all around town to see the different sites, and then we ended the day at an AMAZING beach! 
Above is a picture of the highest working light house in the world!
Crazy cliff divers! They said the water where they enter is only 5 ft deep. 
The Old City..

The gorgeous beach! We had the whole thing to ourselves. 
To prove I can still do a back hand spring...
Tradtion jumping pic!

We loved spending Christmas on the beach! All day long we kept saying, "This has been such a perfect day!" Mazatlan seriously surprised us. Like I said, we had no idea what to expect and honestly we loved it!

We came back on the ship, cleaned up, and headed to dinner!
After dinner Robbin had Christmas games, and a gift for us. She is always so thoughtful! Since Blair and I didn't bring present on the cruise, we decided to write letters to each other. We loved it and I think it is a new tradition we will do from now on! 
Even though spending Christmas on the beach isn't very traditional, we loved it! It was a fabulous day and definitely one we will never forget. 













No comments:

Post a Comment