January 12, 2014

Weekend in Kaysville!

This weekend I flew up to Kaysville to be with my family for a bit. It had been since September since I was last home, so I figured it was way past due. Blair had to stay and work, which is always sad, but I'm so glad he is busy at work. Sarah and Maddie were also in town before they move to Brussels next week, and Libby was going to dance at the BYU game, so I figured it was the perfect weekend to head up! 

The weekend consisted of: visiting friends and family, going out to dinner with my high school girlfriends, cuddling baby Maddie, working out with my mom, going to Provo, spending the day with the whole Fowler family, meeting Porter, going to the BYU game and watching Libby dance, etc. I think the best part about the whole weekend was getting to spend so much quality time with my mom, Sarah, and Madison! 
(She is perfection!!!) ⬆️⬆️⬆️
It was such a great weekend! I have the best family and friends in the whole world. 

There really is no place like home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment