This last week we had our big half way ultrasound appointment. It was seriously amazing! The ultrasound tech went through every body single body part, checking everything as she went. All of his measurements were perfect, and all of his body parts are healthy and accounted for. It was amazing to see him moving around in there! At my other ultrasounds he has seemed pretty chill, but not this time. He was moving around like crazy! He was all snuggled up against my placenta, so it was hard to get a great 3D picture of his face.. But we got a few and I am already so obsessed with him haha. My favorite picture is one of his cute profile, with his legs up above him. Ahh! I can't get enough. He seems to always have one hand up by his face too. I wonder if he will contine that on the outside! It was such a special day. We are feeling beyond grateful that everything looked healthy.
I can't believe we are half way through this whole process!! I never thought I would see the day when I would get to the 20 week mark haha. Pregnancy for me has been great so far. I have been feeling really good this last month or so! My every levels are higher, that's for sure. I have also noticed an increase in my appetite. My body is changing, and sometimes that's hard. But I am trying to embrace this whole process and enjoy and welcome the changes. I have to remind myself that the baby has to grow, and in turn my body also has to grow! It is all such a miracle. Feeling him move this last week has been incredible. It's not real regular or strong, but when I have quiet moments I can usually feel him moving. I love it!! We love our little guy so much already and are starting to feel pretty anxious to meet him!






I can't tell you how fun it is to watch you go through this process! Makes me so incredibly happy. I'm already dying to meet baby frei!
ReplyDelete