This weekend we headed up to Kaysville for a few baby showers. My mom threw quite the party Saturday morning! Everything was decked out in blue! I loved being surrounded by so many of our family members, neighbors, and friends. It meant a lot to me to have everyone there!
We were completely spoiled. I can't believe how much love everyone has for our little guy already! I'm anxious for everyone to meet him next month.
That night Ali threw me an intimate shower with my best high school friends! It was pumpkin/fall themed and it was adorable. We call Ali "MarthaStewart" because that girl can throw a party. Everything is decorated and planned out to a T. She's amazing! We stayed at her house until wayyyyy to late into the night, as usual. That's the best part about being with your best friends..the hours fly by. None of us wanted to go home!! We could talk and laugh for hours.
On our drive home the car was jam packed with presents... I couldn't help but smile when I'd look back and see our baby boy's car seat back there.


































No comments:
Post a Comment