This morning, at 36.5 weeks pregnant, I ran my regular 3 mile loop!
As you can tell by my face, I'm as shocked as everyone else that I am still jogging!
Each week, on Wednesday morning, I go on my run. Every time I go I think it's going to be my last time..But then the next week rolls around and I head out and do it again. People driving by look at me like I'm crazy! Haha.
But for real, I think this week was my last time doing the full loop. (Not because my stomach hurts, or because I can't breathe...But because I keep getting dang calf cramps haha). Hence, the reason I felt I needed to document this weeks run.
For the next few weeks (until baby boy arrives) I will just stick to my regular gym schedule, and next Wednesday morning maybe I'll set out on my run and just shorten it. Who knows! I guess we will have to see :)


No comments:
Post a Comment