In the beginning of June Bo and I went to Carlsbad with my parents, Grandma, Kellen and Sarah, and Gavin. A few of my cousins and their families were there as well! We had the best week!!! We spend every single day at the pool and the beach. The kids were in heaven! In the evenings when the kids would go to bed we would just relax and hang out. I loved it! Every morning when Bo woke up (@ 5:45 eeek!) we would get up, put Bo in the stroller, and go on a jog along the ocean. My idea of heaven! One day we went to Sea World. I was worried it was going to be the longest day ever and I was totally surprised. The kids were great! They loved it and were so well behaved. What a relief. One day we went to the Carlsbad strawberry fields and picked strawberries. It was so beautiful and we all ate our weight in berries! It was amazing. We had so much fun all week long with our family in the sunshine. We were so sad Blair wasn't able to come, he was on his annual golf trip. We are extremely grateful for Mimi and Papa for taking such great care of us and for helping me 24/7 with Bo. He was in Mimi and Papa heaven! We love any chance that we get to hang out with my family. This beach trip was JUST what the doctor ordered!









































No comments:
Post a Comment