I ran the Haunted Half in Provo with my sisters and bff Carolyn on October 29th. It was a gorgeous day. We had the best time chatting, laughing, and helping each other through each mile. It was one of my favorite races I've ever done! Running with a group and sticking together like that is SO fun. The miles fly by!
We had 22 members of our family cheering us on at the finish line. It was amazing!
The next weekend I ran the Snow Canyon Half Marathon with Lacey, Amee, and Carolyn. It was also a gorgeous day. We pushed each other really hard and finished with an awesome time. It was super challenging, but so great. I love this race... except for the 3 miles at the end that are full of rolling hills and winding through Entrada. Yuck! Other than that though, it was a great strong run. I loved it!















No comments:
Post a Comment