September 25, 2010

welcome to the blogging world.

Well, we've decided to start a blog.
Obviously!
We are very excited to get our little online journal going!
I don't know how often, if at all, Blair will contribute...
But I hope I can convince him to write on here occasionally.
After all, it is my OUR blog. Right??
Anyways, we have been having so much fun being married.
Life is truly wonderful!
I hope I will be good at this whole blogging thing.
I am a little nervous.
Wish me luck!
I will update soon with a few of our married adventures thus far!

7 comments:

  1. yay! LOVE IT! I can't wait for all the cute blogging to come.. I love my BFF!

    --Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, I am so excited to follow your journey! I will add you to our blog and keep in touch! Your are so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the wonderful blogging world Colie! Our blog is www.jotaandcorter.blogspot.com. You two look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. darren hasn't even touched our blog- i don't know if he even looks at it haha. but i am excited to see all your upcoming pictures! i will help you too if you need help with the blog, but it looks like you got it down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout! nice work! Can't wait to see more posts! and i love the little kid pics! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I'm glad you've joined the blogging world! And I can't wait to see more of what's going on in your life's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are darling nicole. i'm a blogger too. carlyandtylercrosland.blogspot.com. send me our e-mail and ill add you to our private one.
    p.s. for some random reason i was looking at my high school cheer pictures today at my moms, and brought back some great memories of you!

    ReplyDelete