September 30, 2010

meet us

Blair.


















Tall.
Curly hair.
Olive skin.
Brown eyes.
Robert is his middle name.
From Santa Clara, UT.
The son of Kent and Robbin Frei.
Has 3 brothers.
He's the 2nd oldest.
Served his mission in the Philippines.
Speaks Tagalog.
Economics/finance major.
When he grows up he wants to own everything.
Loves sports.
And ESPN.
Favorite color is yellow.
He prefers steak and potatoes for dinner.
Or chicken and rice.
Enjoys hunting with his dad.
Hates bad drivers.
Has amazing friends and family.
He is Nicole's everything.


Nicole.



















5'6"
Blonde hair.
Fair skin.
Blue eyes.
New middle name is Fowler.
From Kaysville, UT.
The daughter of Blaine and Brenda Fowler.
Has 3 brothers and 1 beautiful sister.
The middle child.
Communications major.
When she grows up she wants to save the world.
Loves going to gym classes with friends.
Favorite color is pink.
Prefers salad and chicken for dinner.
Or anything Italian.
Enjoys being outdoors.
Is a bad driver.
Has amazing friends and family.
She's Blair's everything.

They say opposites attract. We think they are right!

7 comments:

  1. awww!! presh :) you two are perfect for each other :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to have found your blog! This is Kylee Adam (Wood), my blog is private so if you want to look at mine just go to kyleeandjaysonadam.blogspot.com and leave me your email and I will add you. I love when people get blogs! It's so fun to see what your up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Welcome to the blogging world. This is Megan Brady (Williams) You two are adorable!! Our email is burtonmissionary@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray! Now I can keep up with my favorite nephew and his wife! I sure hope to see some broadcasts from far away places like Blair and Corey did during the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay so happy you guys got a blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicole! You look so beautiful! I haven't seen or talked to you forever! Im glad we can keep up now! because i don't face book! You guys look great together! Love you girl! chrisandbrooklyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete