This last weekend we went on the
deer hunt
with the Frei family.
We had a great time!
It all started Friday night.
Blair and I rushed down to St. George as quick
as we could after school.
We arrived at the deer hunt at about
8:00 pm.
Kent, Robbin, and Boots had the camp all set up and ready.
We had a delicious dutch oven dinner,
and spent the entire night talking and laughing
together in the camper!
![]() |
| Blair, Boots, and Bre Me and Blake |
We learned some interesting things about
a few members of the Frei family.
First,
Papa Kent snores!
Second,
Blake kinda snores!
Last,
Boots snores like a bear!
Lets just say this...
it was a looooonnnnggg night!
I would look over at Blair during the night,
and he would be wide eyed just looking at the ceiling.
At one point he grabbed my pointer finger
and put it in his ear
to drown out the sound!
Even though we hardly slept...
(Blair says he didn't sleep at all)
we found ourselves laughing all through the night,
while the other Frei boys snored in
perfect harmony!
The boys woke up at 5:00 am
and headed to hike up the mountain
and begin their hunt.
Me, Robbin, and Bre were able to
get a few more hours of peaceful sleep.
Us girls spent the day at the camp
while the boys continued to hunt.
Unfortunately for the boys...
but fortunately for the deer,
no one shot anything!
| Grandpa Frei and Blake |
Although no one brought home any deer,
we had a great weekend.
We can't wait for next year!










HAHA! You think they snore you should listen to Grandpa Frei!! The apple doesnt fall far from the tree!!! I wish I would have bucked up and came out on Saturday...but Decker called and told me it was way cold so I decided to stay home!
ReplyDeleteColie! I ran into your dad at the Utah game on Saturday and he told me you were just out deer huntin'! I about died. hahaha. So great!
ReplyDeleteNicole!!! I just found your blog and I absolutely love it!! All of your pictures are gorgeous! We really need to double soon but until then I can keep track of you through your blog!
ReplyDeleteHa so funny! You gotta love the Frei boys! Next year don't forget the hiking shoes, and a GPS. (We don't want to get lost again;) Is it fair that Robbin looks so good when she wakes up?
ReplyDeleteI may or may not be wearing that black hoodie right now =)
ReplyDeletehaha yeah I DO NOT miss camping with the fam :) especially on long hunts... by the end of the week I am like a zombie from all the lack of sleep :D But, I've never had to sleep in their trailer - you poor girl!!
ReplyDelete