October 22, 2010

a pumpkin themed night.

On Monday night the Tipton's had us over for some Halloween activities!
First, 
Lauren made us a delicious dinner...
from a pumpkin!
She put all of the ingredients into the pumpkin 
and then cooked it in the stove for hours.
It was delicious.
After our yummy Halloween meal we carved pumpkins! 
I took the basic route: The smiley face.
(everyone else worked a little harder on theirs)
Blair: Pirate skeleton/cross bones.
Trent: A creepy castle.
Lauren: Owl in a tree.

And...
here they are folks!

I think they look pretty good, if I do say so myself!

the boys
the girls
We love Trent and Lauren!

We had such a fun night with the Tipton's! 
We are so glad they had us over for all of the
pumpkin fun.


With these bad boys on our front porch, 
we are officially ready for 
Halloween! 

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Halloween so much better when you're married? you get to decorate your own little apartment and you get to match costumes! Best Ever!! Cute blog bugs, miss you and love you!!

    ReplyDelete