Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz said it right...
"There's no place like home. There's no place like home."
My parents decided to have us home for
Thanksgiving dinner today.
We are going to be at our in-laws for the real holiday,
so they figured rather than missing out on Thanksgiving all together as a family,
they'd just do it early.
It was so great to be together and
celebrate the many things we are thankful for.
I love this time of year for a few reasons:
First,
the gorgeous fall leaves.
Second,
because it is a time for reflecting on the things we are
most grateful for.
I hope that we can all catch the spirit of the season...
because it is truly beautiful.


I love your blog too. You guys are always doing something fun and I'm glad you always write about it because it so fun to read. I look at your blog a lot... i just love it!
ReplyDelete