November 15, 2010

Glenwild.

I just have to start by saying...
what a fabulous weekend!

We spend Friday night up at Dani Bree's parents cabin
in Park City,
with:
-The Youngs
-The Skousens
-The Barkers
-and Lindsay and Kory!
We had so much fun playing games and hanging out all night long...
(until 5:30 in the morning, to be exact.)
None of us wanted to go to bed!

the boys played pool  99.9% of the time we were there!
(I hear James is really good at smack talking...)
haha!
The next day we all slept in,
ate Einsteins bagels,
and watched the BYU football game.
Soooo relaxing!




my bestie Shelbs snoozing on the couch!
We are so grateful for get aways like this one.
It made us feel like we were on vacation,
and provided us with lots of quality time to spend with some of our very best friends.
Thank you Dani Bree and Daron for an amazing weekend in
Glenwild.

1 comment:

  1. ah hahahaha! nice picture. What an incredibly fun weekend it was. I love my friends.

    ReplyDelete