Twas three weeks before Christmas, and all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The stockings were hung on the railing with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there!
***
It is definitely Christmas time in the Frei home.
The tree is up,
garland in place,
and there's Christmas decor in every nook and cranny!
If you can't tell... we love Christmas around here!
If you are wanting to get in the spirit of the season watch this.
It will make you smile, I promise you that.
I hope that you are all enjoying this magical time of year.
Because we sure are.
But behind the tinsel, bells, and bows...
I pray that we can all remember the true meaning of Christmas.
***
"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!"











Nicole, you are so cute! Your house is so ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job decorating nicole! So festive! It was so good seeing you the other day, thanks for coming over. Can't wait for our party! :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous tree Nicole! Christmas decorations just make everything better. :)
ReplyDelete