We had a great Thanksgiving week!
We were very busy, but had so much fun.
Blair was busy putting up Christmas lights around his neighborhood all week,
and I enjoyed relaxing with my mother in law,
and hanging out with my girl friends!
Thanksgiving was wonderful.
It started bright and early when Blair and all of his best friends played in their annual Turkey Bowl.
It was freezing!
After the game we had dinner at Blair's cousins house.
After the delicious dinner, we headed to the movie theater to see the new movie Unstoppable.
It is always fun hanging out with the Frei family.
I was so glad that they have some of the same traditions as my family does...it helped me not to feel as far from home on my first holiday away from my family!
That night at midnight, us girls headed out to join in the black Friday madness.
On Friday, we went to Janessa's baby shower.
She is honestly the cutest prego person I've ever seen!
And she even has twin boys in her belly!
It was a blast.
On Saturday night we had a date night with our friends.
We went to the St. George temple...
... and then went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse!
It was a wonderful weekend!
It was nice to spend time with our St. George family and friends!
Happy (late) Thanksgiving!



ok this is so cute! what a fun trip you guys had! great pictures! love this..
ReplyDelete--Shelby
Cute Pictures! I didn't know you guys had a blog. I swear the hardest thing of getting married is being away from home on holidays. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun week! I am still worn out but it was worth it! Come back.
ReplyDeletethanks for the compliment! darren points at my belly today- "woh, you are really big!" part of me wanted to punch him- but i guess i should take advantage of my being prego and having something to blame it on? lol... its always so fun to see you- hopefully we can again this weekend, heard you guys were coming down!
ReplyDelete