January 12, 2011

another day...

I can't believe another semester has begun!
It is going to be a busy one for Blair.. and well, a... not so busy one for me. Ha!

Blair's last semester at BYU will consist of:
-18 credit hours fully loaded with everything from "Financial Economics" to "Floral Design."
-An on campus internship with Zylun Staffing.
-Refereeing high school basketball games.
-Playing on a Provo city league basketball team,
-AND a BYU intramural 5 on 5 basketball team with the St. George crew,
-AND he's on an intramural inner tube water polo squad.
Yikes!

Somehow he always finds a way to participate in everything...
I don't know how in the world he does it all!

My last semester at BYU will consist of:
-one extremely easy class where I get to practice anchoring the news
-Anchoring "Coog Tube"
*(which airs Fridays at noon, channel 11).
-still working at the bank.
-cooking dinner more often for my busy husband.
-becoming "crafty." If you have any cute ideas, let me know.
-trying to find another part time job to keep me busy!


There you have it!
We can't believe it is our last semester at BYU. Our time in Provo is slowly but surely dwindling. It is definitely bitter sweet. I know we sometimes complain, but we do love it here! We have amazing friends, a darling apartment, and quite the comfortable life!
Come April, our lives will be headed in a new direction.
And although we aren't certain of that direction yet...
we are excited to see what the future has in store for us!

But for now, we are going to keep enjoying our
wonderful,
happy,
Provo life.

2 comments:

  1. nicole! you're anchoring coog tube!? i'll be there every week for the run through haha. so. i'll see you friday :) you will be so awesome! i'm excited. tell bear i said hi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw! Blair! Good for him! haha, I want to remember to record you on Coog Tube:) I haven't seen yet!
    Love you colie!

    ReplyDelete