February 13, 2011

the flourist.

I think it is time for me to show off my husband's newest hidden talent to the blogging world.

At first I doubted his abilities...
but he has seriously impressed me!

Take a look:


Impressive right!?
I think so.



He is currently enrolled in Floral Design.
He is taking the class to to fulfill one of his general credits that he seemed to put off until his last semester.
The class sometimes drives him crazy...
flowers and ribbons aren't really his thing.
(Thank you Karly for keeping him sane! Ha!)

But hey, I sure love the class!
I'm really enjoying all of the arrangements that he brings home!
They are always gorgeous.

He really is so good at it!

I'm sorry I ever doubted you babe!
Keep up the hard work, and... 
please
 keep the beautiful flowers coming my way!

1 comment:

  1. You two are such a cute couple!! This post made me laugh. I don't know Blair but he certainly doesn't look like the florist type. But it does look like he has a knack for it!! Good job Blair!! And I would love always have arrangments around my house too, how fun for you Nicole!!

    ReplyDelete