True:
Valentines Day is truly amazing when you are married.
False:
You have to have lots of money and an elaborate night out to make Valentines Day a success.
We had an incredible Love Day!
It started bright and early when Blair rolled over in bed and exclaimed,
"Good morning my sweet Valentine!"
I knew it was going to be a fabulous day.
We enjoyed a delicious Cafe Rio lunch together at my work.
Blair was sweet to make the effort to be with me through out the day, even though I was working!
After I got off work, we had an amazing night all planned out.
Through out the week we were debating going out somewhere to celebrate... but fighting the crowds and waiting in line just didn't seem appetizing.
So, we decided to order in!
Best. Idea. Ever.
So I spruced up the house while Blair took a quick trip down the road to Olive Garden to get our take out.
Candles made our dimly lit apartment very picturesque.
Hearts covered the floor.
The gorgeous flowers Blair made me for Valentines Day were used for our centerpiece.
Sparkling cider and wine glasses!
(You just can't feel romantic without them haha)
Homemade Valentines Day cards.
And last but not least- homemade cheesecake for dessert.
The food was divine, the setting was so romantic, and we were loving every minute of it!
But there was only one thing that could make our night better...
That's right!
Diet coke for me.
Hi-C for Blair.
Comfortable bed on our family room floor.
Red Box.
=
pure bliss.
I hope Valentines Day can always be as wonderful as this year!
It was perfect in every way.
I am extremely grateful for my sweet Valentine.
He is my everything.
I am very happy that I get to be his Valentine forever.
and ever.
and
ever.















super cute! that cheesecake looks amazing! way to go... it looks like you guys had a great time! :)
ReplyDelete--Shelby
omg nicole this was the sweetest thing ever! i am obsessed with you guys! this is like, my dream valentines. love the diet coke ending hahahaa!!!
ReplyDelete