For Presidents Day we headed down to St. George.
But that didn't stop us from having a great time!
It is always so fun to spend time with our friends that we don't see enough of.
On Friday night we went straight over to the Wilstead's to see their adorable new twins.
They are so precious,
And their daughter Tylee is a doll.
Us girls held the babies...
While the boys did stand up comedy and karaoke!
Ha! They are all so weird!
It was a great night, we always have a great time at the Wilstead's.
On Saturday I went with Karly and her cute mom Ann down to Vegas for Kourtney's bridal shower.
It was one of the most amazing showers I have ever been to.
Everything was picture perfect.
We are so excited for Kourtney and Matt.
They are the cutest couple!
So, confession...
Blair and I love the show Minute to Win It.
On Saturday night we thought it would be fun to try out some of the challenges with our friends Eric and Megan.
It was a blast!
The challenges may look easy on TV, but let me tell you...
they are not easy at all!
On Sunday we spent time with this little stud:
Is he not the cutest thing ever!?
We just love him so much.
Thank you Blake and Bre for creating such an angel.
:)
Monday we spend the day hanging out with the family.
Robbin and I went out to lunch at a delicious Mexican restaurant.
It is always so fun spending time with her.
Blair worked with his dad Kent most of the day.
I know that he is going to be just his dad someday.
They are two peas in a pod!
Later that night we went over to the Ence's and watched the Bachelor and Pretty Little Liars.
(my other two TV show obsessions)
We were having such a good time in St. George that we didn't want to head back to Provo.
So... we stayed for one more night!
It is always a blast when we go down to St. George.
We are grateful for wonderful friends and family that are always welcoming and loving when we are in town.
****
On a different note... it is snowing in Provo today.
I am so ready for Spring.
End. Of. Story.



















we love it when you guys are in town!!! thanks for hanging out with us, even though we are always stuck at home! lol...
ReplyDeletesee you soon?
so SO fun! all those babies are to. die. for.! Now you need to make me an aunt! haha I am also SO ready for spring. I am hating winter. love you guys!
ReplyDelete--Shelby
We are officially blog friends now!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun predident's weekend. It seems like you were there for a week with everything you did. I looked through a couple of your previous posts and I've got to say that Blair could have a job as a florist. What a great talent for hubby to have!
It was so great to have dinner with you guys. I'm looking forward to many more enjoyable hangouts!