Happy early St. Patrick's day!
Since I will be in NYC on Thursday we decided to celebrate today.
I thought it would be fun to get creative and do an all green dinner...
and I was right.
It was so much fun!
The food looked a little funky, but what can you expect-- I tried to dye rice and chicken green. haha!
And of course we had to have some green candy for dessert!
Blair was a good sport and put on his green to celebrate...
And so did I!
Check out these bad boys.
My sweet Mother in law sent them to me! I love them! She is the greatest.
It has been a great early St. Patty's day for us!
I hope all the rest of you have a great day on Thursday.
Don't forget to wear
green!











ha ha nicole i am dying!! This is comical actually, i'm lovin the socks we were in the dollar store for ehhh like over an hour picking out socks and scarves and a zillion other green things. seriously rob is the best! You guys are cute have fun in new york! Miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute Cole!! Always outdoing yourself when it comes to festivities... I miss you guys so much!
ReplyDeleteLook at you being wife of the year!!!! Man what a lucky man. It looks like you had a lot of fun on your trip, Love you Fowler's!
ReplyDelete