March 15, 2011

leaving on a jet plane.

I am leaving for New York City tomorrow morning for my little sister's dance nationals.
I am beyond excited to be heading to the city that I love so much.
Last spring this city started to feel like home.
BUT...
I am extremely stressed about leaving my studious husband behind.
While I am taking one super easy class, he is taking 18 credits and isn't able to pick up and leave town in the middle of the school week.
So in order to make myself feel better about leaving him behind I decided to:
-stock the fridge
-prepare meals in advance so that he can have dinner without any hassle
-and post a free Hot and Ready coupon on our fridge.


Although this doesn't make me feel much better about it, at least I know he won't starve.
:)
You know what they say,
"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

I hope that he will forgive me for leaving him behind...
and enjoy some tacos, spaghetti, chicken and rice, and Little Caesars.
Miss you already babe!
Wish you were coming with me.

3 comments:

  1. what a cute wife are you?! this is seriously so sweet. I think the notes on the tupperware are my favorite part :) I'm so glad you decided to share.

    and while I'm here, I should at least say hello! gosh I feel like it's been forever. I miss our little broadcast family :/ I bet our married chats would be exponentially more entertaining than all our dating stories (which were already so fun). Hope you're having a great semester! Have a fun visit in NY & good luck to your lil' sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chica...this is presh! I can see you're well and happy...keep me posted on life, and enjoy a Godiva for me in NYC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 Wife! Haha. You go colie!

    ReplyDelete