Blair has been begging me for weeks to try out this amazing Thai food restaurant in Orem.
I am pretty picky about my Thai food, after living in Hawaii where we always ate at the best Thai food restaurant ever!
... but I will admit Thai Drift in Orem is soooo good!
It made us feel like I was back in Hawaii.
It was great to go on a little lunch date with my man!
The food was so delicious and we were in Heaven.
The problem is...
now I am addicted.
I am sure we will be making many trips back to Thai Drift!
If you are a Thai food fan at all, you need to try it!
Oh yeah...
Another gorgeous floral bouquet by Blair!
I have loved all of the arrangements,
but I think this is one of my favorites!
I am sad his class is almost over...
I am going to miss all these flowers around my house!





Nicole! I came across your blog :) You're the cutest! I looove thai food... I will have to try that place out! Let's get together soon! P.S. I love that pic of us in hawaii... haleiwa eats... YUM!
ReplyDeleteHello! Hey so I lost that little paper with your email on it, can you send it to me (chaseandjenna@gmail.com) or just leave it on a comment on my other blog. Thanks! Your blog is so cute by the way!
ReplyDeleteI could use a good Thai meal!
ReplyDelete