March 30, 2011

my best friends birthday.

I wanted to give a shout out to my best friend Shelby!
Today is her 22nd birthday!


Shelby has been my best friend since I met her freshman year.
We were random room mates in the dormsville...
and we have been inseparable ever since!
(WARNING: some of these pictures are pretty old! haha!)






She is basically a sister to me!
I love her more than words can express.
We have so many great memories together, and I can only imagine what the future has in store for us!

Shelbs:
Happy birthday sister.
I hope you have a wonderful day, and a great 22nd year!
You are my best friend and I am so grateful for you!
Thank you for always being here for me.
I don't know what I would do without you!
I hope we can always be besties.
Thanks for everything Francis.
xoxo
With love,
Colie 

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure the pictures are "old," because you look EXACTLY the same since you did in high school--lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICOLE! Seriously... words cannot describe how sweet this is. You truly made my day... and that is hard to do on a birthday... you are such an amazing best friend! I am so grateful to be a part of your life and I know we will always be close. Love you so SO much!!!!!!! Thank you! :) Let the party continue!

    --Shelb.

    ReplyDelete