September 19, 2011

BYU vs. Utah

This weekend we went up to Provo for the big BYU vs. Utah game!
Although it proved to not be such a big game, we still had a lot of fun spending time in Provo.
On Friday night we met up with a few of our friends and had dinner at Cafe Rio.
It was so fun to sit and chat with Shelb and Ry, Dani Bree and Daron, and Lando and Court.
We are grateful to have such amazing friends. I just wish we lived closer so that we could spend more time together! There were so many people we wished we could have had the time to see... I guess that means we will just have to come up to P-town more often! :)
On Saturday we hung out with my grandparents and my cousin Jordynn.
We went to a tailgate party in Orem,
and ate J-Dawgs!
Then we met up with Katie and Corby, Tiffany, and my mom and sister. We headed to dinner and the game!
My brother Gavin is red shirting right now for BYU, and he was able to get us great tickets to the game. Thanks Beeze!!
Like I said before,
even though we got killed by the Utes...
it was still a great weekend!
P-town holds such a special place in our hearts.
we have a million memories there!
Sometimes I really miss it.
Sure, I don't miss the cold weather or the stresses of school...
but I do miss the student life, our cute little apartment, best friends, being close to my family, etc.
Basically, it felt really good to be back!
We had so much fun spending time with our friends and family again!

No comments:

Post a Comment