This week we went to the Dixie Roundup Rodeo.
It was so great!
I have never been to a rodeo, and I want to definitely make it a yearly tradition!
I had no idea how big of a deal it is down here in the STG.
They put on a serious production!
There was a fly over at the beginning and everything.
I was amazed at how crazy those cowboys are...
to rope and ride those buckin' horses and bulls.
My personal favorite was the mutton-bustin'.
There was one little dude who seriously rode the goat all around the entire Sun bowl.
We were laughing so hard we were literally crying!
It was just about the cutest thing ever.
I loved every second of being at the rodeo!
There is just something fun about putting on your flannel shirt and boots and headin' to cheer on the cowgirls and boys!
I am already looking forward to next year.
Thanks to our Uncle Kyle and Aunt Lisa for taking us!
We had such a blast!!




No comments:
Post a Comment