November 21, 2011

Weekend with friends.

This weekend was seriously amazing!
We got to spend it with a group of our best friends.
We haven't all been together since we moved in April.
The weekend was filled with hiking, eating delicious food, hot tubing, good conversation, etc.
We all crashed at the Staple's house.
A big thanks to Larry and Ann for letting us take over their home!
It was so great to spend time with my girlfriends.
I have missed them so much, and it was so relaxing and refreshing to get to be with them for 2 days straight!
We talked about everything and anything.
I loved it!
I wish the weekend could have lasted forever!
Sometimes it is crazy to think back to when we all lived in Provo... we were so lucky to live so close to each other!!
I was so sad when it was time for us to say goodbye, and head home on Sunday night.
We are definitely looking forward to planning more get togethers in the near future!

Dear friends,
Let's please not let it be so long until we see each other again!
This weekend was way too much fun!
LOVE YOU ALL.

-Blair and Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment