We spent Thanksgiving weekend with my family this year!
It was so great to spend time with my parents, siblings, and friends.
The weekend was full of eating, shopping, laughing, relaxing, and more eating. haha!
Thursday started out with Libby and I going for a run, and the boys playing in a big Turkey Bowl.
It's just not Thanksgiving without a good game of football!
My mom hosted Thanksgiving dinner at our house.
Can I just say how much I love my mom?
She is incredible.
Not only is she a great mother, she is my best friend.
Every time we head back to St. George I just want to cry because I miss her so much!
She is the best. End of story! :)
Anyways,
The food was delicious, and the company was wonderful.
A lot of the Fowler/Drake family was able to come, and we were so grateful to spend time with everyone.
On Friday us girls went out and did some Black Friday shopping, while the boys relaxed at home. We had such a fun day, and it was definitely a successful adventure.
That night we went and saw the movie "Warrior," at the Kaysville Theater...
the movie was good, but I actually thought it was kind of depressing.
(Sue me... I just didn't love the idea of two brothers literally beating the crap out of each other...)
On Saturday we helped my mom put up her Christmas lights in all of the trees, and then went and played tennis!
Saturday night we had a great time visiting a few friends, and then came home and watched the latest Harry Potter. While I completely LOVED it, Mr. Blair refused to watch. Will someone convince him that they are amazing movies? Pllleeeaaasssseee!
On Sunday we went to church and relaxed with the fam. My dad got home from broadcasting a game out of town, so it was nice to spend time with him on Sunday!
It really was an amazing Thanksgiving weekend.
We have so much to be thankful for this year.
We feel so incredibly blessed.
This year we are especially grateful for:
-family
-friends
-church callings
-great jobs
-and each other.
Happy Thanksgiving.















No comments:
Post a Comment