June 10, 2012

California

After getting home from the East Coast, I made an impromptu decision to join a few of our friends and head to California. 
Sadly, Blair couldn't come, considering we had just been gone from work for about 10 days! But I already had the days off of work for Memorial Day weekend, and so I decided to go.
I am soooo glad I did, for so many reasons!
It was a wonderful weekend full of good conversation, hanging out in the spa, playing with Ellie, delicious meals, beach time, pillow talk, walks, and most importantly... quality time with a few of my best friends.
We talked and talked and talked... about life, jobs, love, the Gospel, family, and everything in between. We also spent a lot of time excitedly chatting about the new life growing in Dani Bree's belly, and loving on the new little girl in James and Karly's life!
It was a special weekend for me in so many ways.
While I missed Blair terribly,
I loved every second that I got to be with my dear friends.
It doesn't happen enough, and so when it does...
I certainly cherish those moments.
Thank you Pugmire family, for welcoming us into your gorgeous Yorba Linda home.


2 comments:

  1. i can't believe how long ago that feels for me. i already could go back haha. i want to come to st george soon!!!!

    LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great weekend. Love this! Let's all just move to the beach. We need a weekend together again soon!

    -- Shelb

    ReplyDelete