June 17, 2012

Father's Day.

Happy Father's day to the amazing dad's in our lives!
I love Father's day because it gives me the opportunity to reminisce on all of the great memories I have with my dad and my grandpas.
We feel so lucky to have such wonderful men to look up to!
I have always been a big daddy's girl...
and boy do I love my dad!
He truly is the most selfless guy. He would do anything for us kids! He is so loving, and he sure knows how to have fun! We always seem to be laughing whenever we are around  my dad. I know I will always be "his girl."
Blair's dad Kent is amazing.
He is so kind hearted, and loves to spoil his daughter in laws.
We are lucky to have him!
We love our Grandpa's very much.
We miss Grandpa Chuck and Grandpa Burningham... but we know they are watching out for us from above!
Grandpa Frei and Grandpa Fowler are some of our very favorite people.
Grandpa Fowler is the ultimate example of love. I don't know a single person that doesn't absolutely love Grandpa Fowler. He has always called me his "Blonde Bombshell," and I love it! 
Grandpa Frei has taught Blair many life lessons that he will cherish his whole life. He has instilled in Blair the importance of hard work, and for that I will be eternally grateful to Grandpa Frei.

It is because of all of the examples of the men above, that I know that Blair will be an amazing father someday.

We sure love the father's in our lives.
Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

  1. This is really weird, but I'm pretty sure I used to see your grandpa Fowler at the Orem Rec Center all the time.

    ReplyDelete