September 23, 2012

Girls weekend in Stg.

Last weekend my college besties came to St. George for a girls weekend! 
(minus Michelle and Karly... so sad!!!)
It was seriously so great.
We spent our time catching up, lounging by the pool, drinking dirty diet cokes, painting nails and toes, eating out, red boxing, watching old episodes of The Hills haha, and chatting the days and nights away!

It was truly the best weekend, and soooo needed.
There is nothing like being with your best friends... the only word I can think of to describe it is effortless. The conversation is easy, and there is never a shortage of things to do or talk about.
I love my college friends.
I feel so blessed to have them in my life.
Thank you all for road tripping down!
Can't wait until next time...
6 months and counting!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment