September 25, 2012

Wicked.

This weekend we went to WICKED.
Our dear friends the Hurst's invited us down with a great group of friends.
We headed down early Saturday morning so that we could do a little shopping before the show. It was obviously a successful morning.
Then we headed to lunch at Hash House A Go Go.
I have never seen so much food on a plate. It seriously gave Cheesecake Factory a run for it's money on portion size, haha and that's saying something!
The food was both massive, and delicious.
After lunch we headed to The Smith Center to see the show.
It was amazing. 
I had seen it before in NYC, but it was Blair's first time.
He loved it, just like I knew he would.
I mean, how can you not love Wicked??! 
It was a great Saturday, with great friends. 
We owe the Hurst's big time!

1 comment: