September 9, 2012

My week in K-Town.

Since my boss was out of town for the week, I decided to come home to K-Town!
I was sad to leave Blair behind, but he had an extremely busy week ahead of him, and he was probably glad to have me out of his hair haha!
The week at home was much needed for me... I spent lots of time with my parents and Libby. It was nice to be able to relax, and to hang out with my mom 24-7.
We shopped at City Creek, got pedicures, worked out every morning, laid by the pool at Oak Ridge, etc.
We had way too much fun.
While I was in town, Brynn had her bridal shower!
We went to dinner at Trio downtown, and literally laughed the night away.
I love my high school friends so much, and we are very lucky to have each other.
 One afternoon we also got to go to lunch with Ashlee and Brandee and their kids.
I love coming into town because of the people that make K-Town "home."
The week at home was wonderful...
I loved every single second. 

No comments:

Post a Comment