September 6, 2012

Family comes to St. George!

This last weekend my parents came into town! 
They rented a house at Entrada so that we could relax all weekend long.
We spent time hiking, relaxing by the pool, and just being together.
Saturday night we went and saw Hair Spray at Tuacahn.
I had seen it before,  and I liked it, but the second time was the charm for me.
We laughed our heads off and loved every second!

On Sunday we relaxed, visited family, and I gave my fam a little tour of Santa Clara in the electric car. 
Then it died on us, and we had to push it about a mile home.
It was hilarious!
We had the best time with my family in our neck of the woods...
... and I decided to road trip home with them for a week in K-Town!
Yay!
More on that later. 

2 comments:

  1. Those red cliffs are so beyond gorgeous! Can't wait to see them (and you) soon. Looks like you guys had an amazing time! Love family time more than anything! So fun!

    ReplyDelete