As usual, Swiss Days is one of my favorite days of the year in Santa Clara...
and this year certainly did not disappoint.
It started bright and early with the 5k.
Blair and I ran it together this year and we had so much fun!
We both ended up getting medals, which was kind of exciting. I took 2nd in my age group, and Blair took 3rd!
After the 5k I watched the parade with Brady while Blake and Blair announced the floats as they went by. Brady was in heaven with all the candy!
After the parade we wandered the booths, and found a some treasures.
Later that night we got together with a few friends and were able to meet the Sargent's new baby: Jack!
He is absolutely adorable!
We loved spending the evening with our friends and their cute kids. Between Mack and Jack we were pretty entertained all night. It was so fun!
It's always sad when the Swiss Days weekend comes to an end.
We are already looking forward to next year.






No comments:
Post a Comment