This year we spent Thanksgiving here in St. George with the Frei family.
It started bright and early with the annual "Turkey Bowl."
I am so glad that Blair and his friend make the effort to get together every year and play some sort of "Holiday Bowl."
It's always fun to watch the boys play, and to catch up with the girls.
After the game, we ate dinner at our Aunt Dee's house with the whole extended Frei family.
It's always a good time when we are all together.
As a tradition, we went and saw a movie after dinner.
There is nothing like seeing a good movie on Thanksgiving.
This year we have so much to be thankful for.
I year am especially thankful for:
-Adorable nephews
-Amazing families
-Friends that sometimes feel more like family
-Good jobs
-and my INCREDIBLE husband.
PS.
Possibly the best part about Thanksgiving---
Anj came home!
Happy is an understatement.
I was thrilled to have her home!








No comments:
Post a Comment